Wednesday 11 July 2012

Britney Amber Headlines Teasers Montana Thurs-Sat


Britney Amber

Britney Amber Headlines Teasers Thurs-Sat

The Midwest better be ready, because Britney Amber is coming to town. She’s featuring for three at nights at Teasers Premiere Gentlemen’s Club in Montana, and taking stage with two sets nightly. Catch her this Thursday, July 12th through Saturday, July 14th. Teasers is located at 10771 US Highway 287, Three Forks in Montana. For more information about the club, visit their website, http://www.teasersmontana.com/.

“This summer has been non-stop for me and I love it,” says Britney Amber. “I’ve been featuring every month and my paysite relaunched, in addition to playing Babs in Adam and Eve’s ‘Not Animal House XXX’ parody and being on the cover of Video World. I’m truly grateful for all the work I’ve gotten and to have such amazing fans that request me to feature, perform in movies and become members of my site.”

Britney Amber can also be seen on the cover of the Summer 2012 issue of Video World Magazine. Her hardcore layout features photos from her performance in Adam and Eve’s ”Buffy The Vampire Slayer XXX”. Fans can also watch the extremely hot and sexy video she shot for the magazine’s website, http://videoworldmag.com. Britney welcomes viewers to the site and takes about the magazine. And to see everything Britney Amber, sign up for her recently relaunched paysite, www.britneyamberxxx.com, through PUBA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment