Sunday 21 April 2013

Venus Lux Launches Exclusive Lube Line


Venus Lux

Venus Lux has launched her own exclusive lube line, making her the one of the first t-girls with her own lube. The premium silicone and water-based lube comes in an ample 8-oz sized bottle and will be sold only on her site, http://www.venus-lux.com/, when her store opens in the next few weeks, and through select retailers. Manufactured by Spunk Lube, her lube will be a very limited release. Her fans got a sneak peak at Adultcon, where she had a few bottles for sale at her booth.



I wanted to give my fans a new way to experience me, and my lube is it,” says Venus Lux. “It’s for both men and women and will give a pleasurable experience like none other. I’m always looking for my fans to have a new way to connect with me and this is pretty intimate, especially since the lube mimics my cum.”



Venus will be making an appearance on the Kelly Payne Show today at 4:25pm PST/7:25pm EST. Listen live at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/allpleasurenetwork/2013/04/15/kelly-payne and call in with your questions to (347) 989-8838.

0 comments:

Post a Comment